A brand new addition to the Tarka range, the Aagrah Lahsen base takes it's name from the ethnic word for garlic. This dish originates from Peshawar and has a spicy heat and unique taste. Lahsen Tarka is fantastic with chicken and chopped bell peppers. We absolutely love this one and are confident you will too!
1 jar Lahsen Tarka base
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 400g diced chicken
- Handful of fresh chopped coriander to garnish
- Chopped ginger to garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the chicken and stir fry on a high heat for 2 minutes until sealed.
- Add the jar of Lahsen Tarka base and 70ml water to the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer on a medium heat for 6-7 minutes.
- If the dish is a little watery, continue to simmer with the lid off for a couple of minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Garnish with coriander and chopped ginger.
- So simple, so tasty!
This dish goes exceptionally well with a garlic or plain naan bread.