Steamed Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower rice is a very simple and easy dish to make, and makes a great compliant to any other dish. You can add peas and other veg to suit, but we have made this plain and simple for you to follow and enjoy.
- 1 bulb of fresh cauliflower - blend in a food processor
- 20ml boiling water
- 1 medium onion - finely chopped
- 1 tea spoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onion. Add salt and stir. Fry the onions until dark brown.
- Add the garam masala and stir thoroughly. Add the blended cauliflower and water and allow to cook through on medium heat until water has almost dried.
- Place lid on pan and reduce heat. Allow to steam through for approx. 5 mins. Using a fork, fluff the rice and serve!
You add some veg to this, peas work well!