- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g mix veg
- 200g potatoes
- 1 chopped chilli
1 Karahi Tarka Jar
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Add the oil to the pan and fry the vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the jar of Aagrah Karahi Tarka Base and half a jar of water.
- Add the potatoes and allow to simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- You can add the chilli at this point if you like it hot. Stir thoroughly.
- Add 1 tsp of garam masala and stir thoroughly.
- Add fresh coriander and serve with a fresh naan or chapatti's.
This dish goes well with fresh naan or chapatti's.