Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
The UK's most popular Indian dish, Tikka Masala was created in the UK. The Aagrah Foods Tikka Masala cooking sauce recipe lets you stick to the traditional method of making this dish - by first grilling the chicken. The dish consists of grilled chunks of chicken cooked in a creamy, spicy sauce.
Ingredients: Tomatoes (tomato, acidity regulator: citric acid),
rapeseed oil, fried onion (onion, rapeseed oil), garlic, ginger, concentrated lemon juice, ground coriander, green chilli, tandoori masala spice blend (coriander, salt, beetroot, extract, fenugreek, black pepper, onion powder, cinnamon, garlic powder, cumin, nutmeg, ginger, cardamon, clove, paprika, chilli powder, celery, spice extracts, bay, colours (paprika extract, turmeric extract, red iron oxide), ground cumin, garam masala, (coriander, ginger, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, pimento, cardamom, clove, bay leaf, cassia, nutmeg), salt, chilli powder, turmeric, fenugreek, coriander leaf, cardamon, bay leaf. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Creating your delicious Tikka Masala - Great with meat, poultry, fish or vegetables
- To make your Tikka Masala really special, marinade the chicken in 2 dessert spoons of the base for at least 1 hour or ideally overnight.
- Grill the meat under a medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Empty the remaining jar contents into a pan, add 100ml of water to the jar, replace lid, swirl around and add this to the pan.
- Stir in 40g of single cream* and bring to the boil.
- Add your grilled meat/vegetables and stir through until cooked and sauce reaches the desired consistency. Serve with rice, naan bread or chapati’s – delicious!
*Double cream, mild yoghurt or a dairy free alternative will also work well.
||Per Serving (67.5g)|
|of which sugars||2.9||2.0|
|of which saturates||1.3||0.9|
Used this today for the first time,it was lovely really enjoyed an authentic tasting curry.
These are so tasty, I will be buying more shortly!
The best and most authentic curry I've tasted
I ordered a pack of 6 (assorted) jars and sadly one was damaged in transit. This replacement order arrived very promptly. I have only used the Tikka Masala so far and it was very easy to use and absolutley delicious - really looking forward to trying the others now.
The flavour of this sauce is very authentic but we found it far too hot, even after putting in a whole small pot of yoghurt. Purchased 3 different varieties to try so maybe the others won’t be quite so hot?