Lahori Spice Blend
HEAT LEVEL: MED/HOT
SIZE: 50g (up to 16 servings per pot)
Lahori Spice Blend is used to create one of our favourite menu items - Punjabi Lamb Chops. No barbecue is complete without them. If you like lamb (chops or otherwise) you will love this one!
Ingredients: Ground coriander, salt, red chilli flakes, pomegranate seeds, garlic powder, garam masala (coriander, ginger, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, pimento, cardamom, clove, bay leaf, cassia, nutmeg), tandoori masala (coriander, salt, beetroot extract, fenugreek, black pepper, onion powder, cinnamon, garlic powder, cumin, nutmeg, ginger, cardamom, clove, paprika, chilli powder, celery powder, spice extracts, bay leaf, colours (paprika extract, turmeric extract, red iron oxide), lemon oil, citric acid, mustard powder, anticaking agent (silicon dioxide)), bay leaf. For allergens, see ingredients in bold. May contain traces of gluten, egg, milk, sesame, soya, sulphites, barley, peanuts and nuts.
How to create our delicious Lahori marinade:
You will need:
- 500g lamb chops (6-8 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 100g chopped tomato (tinned tomato works best)
- 1 tablespoon Lahori Spice Blend
- Mix all the ingredients together and allow the lamb to marinade in the mix ideally overnight (min 2 hours).
- Cook the chops on a grill/barbecue on med-high heat for 2-3 minutes each side. Alternatively, cook on a nonstick griddle pan on a high heat for 2-3 minutes each side.
|of which sugars||6.7g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|