Keema Aloo Matar Achari
- 500g minced lamb/mutton (Quorn mince is great as a veg alternative)
- 100g garden peas
- 50ml olive oil
- 200g new potatoes (pre-boiled)
- 1 green chilli (choppedd)
1 jar Achari Tarka base
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the lamb for 3-4 minutes
- Add the jar of Achari Tarka base. Swirl out the jar with around 100ml of water and add this to the pan.
- Add the diced new potatoes and the chopped green chilli and bring to the boil. Simmer with the lid on for 3-4 minutes
- Add the garden peas and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with fresh naan bread. Exquisite!