1 jar (270g) Achari Tarka Sauce
- 500g beef mince
- 1 can (400g) red kidney beans
- Handful of chopped jelapenos
- Brown the beef mince in 1 tbsp oil
- Add the can of kidney beans including the water
- Add a jar (270g) of Achari Tarka Sauce
- Add 50ml of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20-30 minutes on a medium/low heat with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Add a handful of chopped picked jelapenos and simmer for a further 2 minutes with the lid off.
- Can be serve with tortilla chips, guacamole and sour cream or in taco shells with cheese, boiled rice or even simply on a buttered jacket potato!