Pulled lamb wraps
Try something new with home-made pulled lamb wraps made with the delicious Balti Tarka Sauce. The cut of meat chosen is important to ensure the meat is tender and succulent when cooked slow and low. Makes 8 wraps.
- 1 jar (270g) Balti Tarka Sauce
- 1kg lamb on the bone (or other chosen red meat)
- Side salad (lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion)
- Place the meat in a bowl and add 1 jar (270g) of Balti Tarka Sauce. Mix until all the meat is well coated.
- Layer the meat on a non stick oven tray, cover with foil and cook low and slow in the oven (or slow cooker) until tender and the meat is falling apart (approx 4-6 hours).
- When cooked, shred the meat from the bones. Remove the bones and mix the meat to soak in the sauce.
- Create wraps in tortilla's with the meat, fresh salad, (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion etc). Serve with mint chutney.