Balti Chicken Pie
This recipe is a spicy twist on pie and mash! Simple to make in 30-40 minutes and serves 4.
- 1 jar (270g) Balti Tarka Sauce
- 300g diced chicken
- 125g mixed vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots)
- Puff pastry sheets
- Brown 300g chicken in 1 tbsp oil
- Add 1 jar (270g) of Balti Tarka Sauce
- Add 225ml of water
- Add 125g mixed veg (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots) and bring to the boil. Leave to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place the curry in a pie dish
- Cover with puff pastry sheet, egg wash and place in the oven at 200 degrees Celcius for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is cooked, flaky and golden brown.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and green salad.