1 jar Hydrabadi Tarka base
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 100g single or double cream, or a dairy free alternative will also work well
- 400g diced chicken
- Handful of fresh chopped coriander to garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the chicken and stir fry on a high heat for 2 minutes until sealed.
- Add the jar of Hydrabadi Tarka base and 70ml water to the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer on a medium heat for 6-7 minutes.
- If the dish is a little watery, continue to simmer with the lid off for a couple of minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Add 100g of single cream and heat on high for 1 minute or until the sauce reaches a desired consistency.
- Garnish with coriander.
- So simple, so tasty!