Hydrabadi Pasta Bake
This twist on a simple pasta bake is perfect for curry lovers!
- 1 jar (270g) Hydrabadi Tarka Sauce
- 250ml double cream
- 400g boneless chicken thigh or breast
- 400g penne pasta
- 50g italian hard cheese
- 2 x fresh mozzarella balls
- 100g cheddar cheese
- Fry 400g of diced chicken in 2 tbsp of oil for 5 minutes until sealed.
- Add a jar (270g) of Hydrabadi Tarka Base and 150ml of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add 250ml of single or double cream and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, boil 400g of pasta until cooked through.
- Add the chicken to the cooked pasta. Mix and layer into a casserole dish. Cover with triple cheese (chedder, hard cheese, and ripped mozzerella) and bake in the oven at 190 degrees for 15 mins until golden brown. Serve with side salad or a cheesy garlic naan!