Traditional Kashimiri Korma
Originating in Kashmir and developed especially by Aagrah, the Kashmiri Korma is delicately spiced and full of flavour.
jar Kashmiri Korma Tarka base
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 400g diced chicken
- 40g (2 tablespoons) mild plain yoghurt
- Handful of fresh chopped coriander
- Double cream to finish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the chicken and stir fry on a high heat for 2 minutes until sealed.
- Add the jar of Kashmiri Korma base and 100ml water to the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer on a medium heat for 6-7 minutes.
- Add the yoghurt and stir into the dish. Serve in a bowl with a drizzle of double cream and coriander to garnish. So simple, so tasty!