Lahori Brussel Sprouts
Try our Brussels sprout recipes that partner these tiny brassicas with cauliflower rice. Like miniature versions of the common cabbage, they grow on large stalks and have a sweet, nutty flavour.
1 tablespoon Lahori Spice Blend
- 200g brussel sprouts - halved
- 240g cannellini beans
- 200g green beans
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Fresh mint to garnish - freshly chopped
- Heat oil in pan and add the Lahori Spice blend. Gently fry for approx.1 minute. Add the sliced sprouts and stir on medium heat. Allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cannellini beans and green beans, cook for another 5 minutes, caramelising the sprouts. Place the lid on the pan, reduce heat and allow to steam through for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped mint before serving and serve with cauliflower rice.
This dish compliments cauliflower rice very nicely, but try this with pilau or boiled rice too!