Lamb Stew with Casserole Vegetables
A hearty lamb stew with casserole veg is a great Sunday treat. Simple to cook with a slight twist to the traditional curry this take around 40-45 minutes to cook and serves 4.
- 1 jar (270g) Balti Tarka Sauce
- 300g diced lamb/mutton
- 200g casserole vegetables
- mint/corriander leaves to garnish
- Add 300g of diced lamb/mutton in a pan with 200g of casserole vegetables and 1 tbsp of oil. Fry together for 5 minutes until the lamb is sealed.
- Add 1 jar (270g) of Balti Tarka sauce and 300ml of water.
- Bring to the boil and leave to simmer on a low to medium heat until the lamb is tender (approx 30-40 mins). The dish should be a saucy stew!
- Garnish with chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- Serve in a bowl with warm rustic bread.