- 2 tablespoons oil
1 jar of Balti Tarka Base
- 200g diced chicken breast
- 200g diced lamb (or mutton)
- 150g king prawns
- 2 red chillies chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- Handful of fresh chopped coriande
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry the diced lamb on high heat for 2 minutes
- Add 200-250ml water to the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes (or 1 hour if you are using mutton. Check the pan regularly and if the water has dried up, just top it up).
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add the jar of Balti Tarka base. Swirl out the jar with a splash of water and add this to the pan also. Bring to the boil and cook for 3-4 minutes on a medium heat
- Add the king prawns and cook for a further 3-4 minutes. If the dish is watery, just simmer for a few more minutes until the sauce thickens and reaches the desired consistency.
- Add the chopped chillies, chopped coriander (save some to garnish at the end) and the garam masala. Stir in for 1-2 minutes before serving with fresh garlic naan!