Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken Tikka Masala with boiled rice.
- 450g chicken breast cut into strips
1 jar Tikka Masala Tarka base
- 50ml double cream
- Coriander to garnish
- Coat the chicken with 2 tablespoons of the Tikka Tarka base
- Grill or air-fry the chicken piece for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat
- Add the cooked chicken into a pan along with the rest of the Tikka Tarka base. Add half a jar of water and bring to the boil. Simmer with the lid on for 3-4 minutes. If the sauce is runny, simmer with the lid off for a little longer until the sauce reduces down.
- Add 50ml double cream and stir into the curry (more cream if you prefer more sauce or mild)
- Garnish with coriander and serve with fragrant boiled rice - delicious!