Malai Tikka Salad
A spicy alternative to a regular cesar salad, this is a great option as a quick healthy alternative to a curry and still maintaining that amazing Hydrabadi flavour. Don't be afraid to be creative with your choice of salad!
- 1/2 jar (270g) Hydrabadi Tarka Sauce
- 75ml double cream
- 1kg boneless chicken thigh or breast
- 100g rocket
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 100g cherry tomotoes
- 1 medium sized red onion
- Mix half a jar (135g) Hydrabadi sauce with 75ml double cream.
- Add 1kg boneless chicken thigh and mix thoroughly until chicken is fully coated. Refrigerate for at least one hour, or ideally overnight.
- Place in an oven tray and cook in oven for 20 minutes at 200 deg.
- While the chicken is cooking, cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and finely chop the onion. Mix with the rest of the salad (baby spinach, rocket). Use mint sauce as a salad drizzle or alternatively use a vinaigrette dressing. Be as creative as you want with the salad (olives, sweetcorn, croutons as work well)
- Once cooked, cut the chicken into small strips and toss into the salad and serve.